Vote,Vote,Vote! we need to hav a winner!

Vote so we can see who is the best transformer!

Classic battle Optimus v Megatron

Friday 16 October 2009

Every transformer for them self?

All the transformers are facing off against each other well its not like it has'nt happened before remember starcream and megatron (aka megadoof) and sentinal prime and optimus prime there has been many more like Unicron v everyone! Try to leave a comment if you think starscream's going to try to kill Megatron (aka megadoof) because I think he is well Starscream does ge a beating from Megatron (aka Megadoof) like everyday so I wouldnt see why He would'nt?

5 comments:

  1. hey I like transformers too I'm shadow and I'll come here and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well In the first movie he didn't seem very traitorus. but in the second he showed some emotion of betrayal and no one can take the backstabing nature of starscream so I think he will betray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I agree he was getting beaten in the second movie but he was showing a lot of emotion but in the first movie he just done whatever Megatron said.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Starscream is better in the movie verse (Except look of course) However Megatron rules in all versions of the series.

    Something tells me that they will leave out the treachourous thing. Starscream may be slightly more envious and treachourous.

    If he does do it he will end up leaving seperately i actually believe Megatron will be killed with Starscream surviving 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Starsream will betray Megatron, but in the first movie he does seem like he dosn't like Megatron eventhough he does every thing he says without question.

    ReplyDelete

Search,seek,find

My Blogs